Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to find a good replacment bucket seat for a 720? Most of the springs are broken and there is no way I'm buying
a new one from Nissan $$$.

Bernie
'86 720 "The Stain"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check-out "Wet okole", TrailMax, Steel Horse, etc etc. Most of these you should be able to find on the 4wheel Parts Wholesalers website! http://4wheelparts.com/4wheel/

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Remember God forgives "ROCK'S DON'T" /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The seat in my '85 720 is trashed too, and I've been looking for a replacement. Let me know what you find. The archives on this list contain some references to Mazda (626?) seats that are "almost a straight bolt-in", but I haven't been able to find out what year Mazdas this applies to, or what "almost" means.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what you guys are going through, I did the same thing. I got a set of seats out of an '85 626 from a wrecking yard for $65 and they are not a "direct bolt in." I took them to a local fabricator in my area and he welded on some flat bar to move the mounts so they'd bolt straight in. I've had them for about two months and I love them. The best part is that it only cost me about $110. Nissan wanted $1,000 for a set of buckets. I hope this helps you all out. Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts