Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
\'68 411 For sale in Illinois

Pretty rusted , but repairable . Needs a new shift fork in 2nd gear , dump body and everything is there . The guy is looking to get $800 or best offer....
Sarge

· Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: \'68 411 For sale in Illinois

Ok , daylight update . The cab is a total rustbucket . Trans has the top and side covers off , gears and bearings inside are rusted up pretty good . This is a '68 411, it does have the portal axles but they are the older style with bolted tubes , torque tube , and ring type center section . The dump body is nothing but the platform , the cylinder looks good but the lines have been messed with . The dog house and the hydraulic locker handle/cylinder is apart . Looks like the 2.?? Litre diesel , some minor parts missing . No title , sold as is .....$800
Sarge

· Registered
947 Posts

good to hear someone bought her... cauae i was still tryin to think up new ways to buy it.. now my mind can rest...

· Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

The old girl is being delivered this weekend , glad it found a good home . I think this guy is going to restore it , he's got a lot of work ahead .....
Sarge

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.