Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im geting a 530 twin artic cat to put in my 98 polaris 250. i plan on using the stock tranny. any special things im gonna run into? i toasted my heavily modified 250 engine for the 4 th time so its big bore time. my block, head, rod, crank, case were bad so i decided that this would be cheaper. also anybody wanna by a 98 polaris 250 aaeen pipe(like new)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
that sounds like a fun project there. keep us informed and dont forget to take some pics...i would be interested to see how it comes out. thanks.

Chris /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'93 Yamaha Banshee (Trinity Stage IV)
'00 Yamaha Blaster

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will it fit a '00 Trailblazer? The pipe. That Artic Cat sounds awesome. What were some of the mods to your 250? Im looking for more power out of mine. Good luck.

One Tuff Six!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the tranny had the springs, and the rollrball kit. the roller ball was awsome. i have a hand made aaen pipe for sale to. that made here move. the 38mm flatslide carb, also for sale made it haul ass. the head grinding and porting were too much. i couldnt hold a top end.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was the head porting/grinding what was making it blow up? Did it make a huge difference in power? I am interested in the Flat Slide, will it work on a stock motor other than K/N, clutch kit and pipe?. Email me some prices.
Thanks

One Tuff Six!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Email me some prices. Im interested in the Flat Slide.
Thanks

One Tuff Six!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will also work for 400's
250s need an adaptor plate, which i will give you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.