Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else going to the Badlands April 14-16?

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'84 K20 driver
'79 K10 mud racer
'48 CJ-2A trail Jeep

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to hear someone else is going /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif. The price does seem high, but it gets you in for three days, you get the meals and camping included, and it's a good time to meet a lot of other wheelers. I'd guess Bob Hazel must be making out pretty well though...

We'll be there in my black CJ-2A. Better get busy on locking up that rearend /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'84 K20 driver
'79 K10 mud racer
'48 CJ-2A trail Jeep

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Anyone else on this board going? Surely there are more jeepers in the midwest than that! I'd love to be out West and run the good trails, but hey, I'm stuck here in Indy.
I'd travel a bit more but 1) my wife doesn't do the "Jeep Thing"
and 2) face it, my Scrambler just ain't made for long trips.

Keep on Jeepin'
Scott

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am going. I live in Indy too but I like the big events so I can meet new people. As for the food and camping being included: Have you eaten the food they serve? Last year they had some barbecue sandwich that was like beef jerkey. I decided to eat at Mickey Ds the rest of the time. The Rosser Rumble was worse though. The rumble had spaghetti in the rain. At least the Superlift event last year had a big tent to eat under. The camping is great in my opinion but it would suck if you had to use the bathroom facilities in a hurry considering they are close to a half a mile away. They should charge less if you don't want the meal tickets. See ya guys there next weekend.
Aaron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.