Off Roading Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
right on, when you get the video post it. I've been on a download 4x4 video rampage lately now that I have high speed internet.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Thanks for sharing that Matt... And thanks to our official ORC GM section mascot for hosting it... Good job willy...

Man it's been too long since I've been 'wheeling... Maybe it's time to wake up one of my projects and get it done so I can do some 'wheelin...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
mnorby, you can make a hell of a music video.
That is some cool stuff, only out of place thing I have to ask about is the Dakota burnout, where'd that come from? Also, what's under the hood of the light-tan colored Chev that the dog chased up the hill?
Every time I watch it I think, yup I'm buying a set of M/T wheels this next time (when I'm not paying $1100/6 months for insurance). I like the Classic II's but I think I'm gonna go with their five spoke designed wheel, unless I see them on a truck and don't like how they look. But anyway, awesome video. You say you're on a downloading streak for offroad videos? I'd like to find a few good ones myself, but hate searching for them on dialup. Can you post the links of some good ones you find?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
the Dakota is a buddy's truck. He is now building an '80 shortbox after he pulled in front of a semi truck and totalled the dakota. The tan truck has a plane 350. We did put a weian intake and headers on it but it is still under powered in my opinion (can barely turn the 35 A/Ts on it in low range in the mud). I plan on selling my 16x10 M/T Clasiic 2 wheels cause I wanna go with a 15x10 wheel since tires are cheaper and more avaliable.

·
Registered
131 Posts
CRAP! I was feeling nostalgic, tried to look up Matt's (mnorby, the OP) old video because I can't find the copy that I saved. Any of you other old lurkers still have it?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I guess that is a No, no one else has the video.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.