G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

You guys aint got enough mud for my tastes though.....way to dry out there

I loved that dog chasing the truck up the hill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
last time out it flooded and had some nice mud and I took vids but my memory stick for my camera I think got formatted or something sitting next to my cell phone and I lost all those vids. We had alot more hills and stuff here than mudd though.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Actually, it's not. I forgot about this awesome song. It's pretty old. It's like Local H and "bound for the floor". They're both awesome songs but they got little radio play.

Anyway, it's:
Guano Apes - Open Your Eyes
http://www.guanoapes.org/lyrics/txtOPENyourEYES.html

Anyway, thanks Matt. I'm always looking for good music from yesteryear.

New [bleep] sucks.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I like it. I wish we had wide open places like that around here. The only places that open around here are parking lots and Lake Superior's shore.

Some from the bog we had a few weeks ago.
http://www.wrath.com/4x4/mudbog2002/
My ISP is being a bitch and only allowing me 100MB of disk space even though I'm paying for 200MB because I'm on an old server.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Drey, Right mouse click on it then select Save as...... Once its d/l ed you can watch it like a normal person...err umm..... video.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Nice vid. The music really set it off. You recorded all that with a digi camera? If so, what is the maximum video length that you can get on one memory stick. The camera i use i can take a video up to about a minute and a half.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just used my $200 walmart sony dsc-p2000 camera. Nothing special. It doesn't record sound though. I only have a 4 mb memory stick and on the higher res (Everything I shoot in) I can get about 20-30 secons total each time then I have to upload them. The song is Guano Apes - Open you eyes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey mnorby, I'm curious, in your "It's Official..." thread that's a Dana 60 right, hence your 1-ton comment, with the Standard Warn hubs? And on your Webshots gallery, the axle under the front of your truck is a what? It's got Warn Premium's on it doesn't it?

I just got my new Chevy Duty restoration catalog, so I've got to go do some browsing now, I was just curious what your old axle was.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the axle with the premiums is an old style D44 with th elarge external hubs. Just put the Dana 60 front in last night and it has teh warn standard hubs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, thanks for the clarification, I'm on the same page now. I didn't realize that the older D44s had those larger outer hubs. Eh, learn something new every day.

.... There is a 1987 K10 Chevrolet Shortbed in this new "Chevy Duty" catalog I got today, it has 89 original miles, it was bought, driven home, and garaged. Now it's in Chevy Duty's showroom. It is one purdy black truck. lol, I'll bet those automatic hubs are dried up and non-functional.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
89 miles. Holy cow. There was a '70 Chevelle in one of those top end car sales magazines for sale in it. It had 25.2 original miles and is for sale for $295,000. I tore the page out and hung it in my office. It is the most perfect 70 chevelle. 454 LS6 SS red with black SS stripes baby!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.