Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone checked out 4X4 TV on the outdoor channel? It comes on Wed. nights. It is becoming one of my favorite shows. There are not to many Broncos on there but lots of great video of trails and rocks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sent an e-mail to Doug Meyer, the host, asking if they were going to cover any Bronco events. I'm waiting on a reply. Hopefully I will get one. Maybe if others sent email they might cover some Bronco trail runs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cable is crap. What you need is a Dish Network or DirectTV setup with the receiver that has built in digital recording. Coolest thing ever. If you're watching something and the doorbell rings, just hit pause. If you miss a great play, just hit rewind. I love the digital recording.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Actually, we have C-Band Satellite dish.
You know, the "Montana state flower". 10' dish.

You can have those little dishes, and the cable companies can "bite me"!
We pay less than $20 a month, and get 4 times more channels.

Spade, what's the email address for the host?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WD-40. I know what you're saying. My parents had one of those when they lived in the country. Unfortunately, they usually aren't allowed in covenant controlled communities.
That and 100 other reasons is why I'm looking at 38 acres about 40 miles east of Denver.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Thanks Spade!
I'll shoot em a message.

Map85:
That and 100 other reasons is why I'm looking at 38 acres about 40 miles east of Denver.
Cool! We sure haven't ever looked back after "moving out of dodge".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts