Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what ya all doing over the 4th? i am going home to visit just about my only 4 family members i have left alive and going on a 3 day river trip. Gotta pic up those 27 Nice Maine lobsters tomorrow. how much do you guys pay a Lb for Maine lobster where you live? If you even have it that is. SCRAm

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I'll be going to my parent's house on the 4th, the town they live in is small but puts on a really awesome fireworks display, even better than larger cities nearby. They shoot the fireworks off in an open field that is almost directly behind my parent's house so the view is incredible.

Dunno about those Main lobster around here, I've seen them in one store but never looked at the price but I'm sure it was nuts. About the only thing that is cheap here is pork and beef.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol what about corn? i get my lobster when i have to pay that is for about $4 a lb rite now

·
Registered
458 Posts
Lobster is about $30-$35 per lb by the time it makes it here & usually it frozen & small too

R.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
holy $hit I can bring it to you for less than that and have it live. SCRAm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im headin down to pismo tomorrow. im kinda courious to see how the cherokee does on the dunes. should be a fun week. and ya, if your paying 35$ a lb. im coming to your area to sell that sh$t on the black market!!!.=) i wont even have to work anymore i'll just sell lobster in canada=)haha everybody have a good 4th....peace

·
Registered
668 Posts
If I go diving lobster is free! Unfortunately I will be working on the 4th and will spend the holiday looking after 120 inmates.
SCRAM you can have a few beers and enjoy a lobster/setak dinner for me though! Wanna trade places for the day?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol np buddy i could beat on some inmates for ya. Yup I c A new enterprise coming on "SCRAMS Lucious Lobster"
SCRAm

·
Registered
668 Posts
There has been occasions when good whompin's are given!
Lucious SCRAMS Lobster!!??

OH WAIT! I read that wrong! LOL!!
JK Scram! Have safe and good 4th

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
considering that half of the state of Colorado is on fire right now it is going to be a little different this year, There has been a fireworks BAN in most of the state with a couple of exceptions. Probably take teh girlfriend and her kids to the 6 flags amusement park kinda thing.... HAve fun All and stay Safe. Hey ScRam I will trade you some Rocky Mountain Oysters for some Maine Lobster......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
actually they are battered deep fried cow balls. belive it or not some people really eat them. about any steak joint in town has them on the menue....Soooo want to trade?? lmao

·
Registered
458 Posts
While it may cost a fortune for lobster here, I can get fresh Moose,Buffalo, or Cariboo anyday for the cost of a bullet
(chowin' on some moose right now)
R.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will be packing and getting $hit together for Scotland on the 4th...as for lobster, its about $30 a pound around here for anything decent...
**I think that I would frequent " Lushous Scrams Lobster" every day. Just to see Lushous Scram of course...
There has always been a ban on fireworks in PA, xcept those big shows that the city puts on. I may mosey down to the Point, where 3 rivers stadium USED to be, and where the 3 rivers come together, cos that is where all the action is. I go for the Guinness, I could care less about the fireworks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
beer is always good welder but the fireworks of the barges on the point is pretty good. watching from the mount on the deck of a bar is the best.They sure do light up the sky. What is up with the footbal stadium?that has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen... PNC Park is cool though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes welder I would give ya many discounts lol maybe even trades lol. No balls for me I dont think I want to eat any of those friggen things. I thought you were playing me thats why I didnt say sure I would trade lol. Almost had me but it not that easy to get one over on me so maybe next time lol. SCRAm

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
I'll be taking a girl down to the seawall to watch the local fireworks display and shoot off a few bottle rockets and stuff. Heck, maybe the fireworks barge will blow up and sink again this year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MJ- what clubs do U suggest? dunno much about MT Wash, cept that parking sux.
Scram- I will trade ya for some lobster, what so you want in return?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.