Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I know most of you guys have 413/Samerais but I thought I would ask anyway . I want to replace the front drum brakes with disc Brakes . The ones of a 413 bolt on aparently but a bit hard /expensive down here . are there any other options , ie do you replace the front disc's on a samerai with anything ?
Cheers
Monty

· Registered
1,631 Posts
yeah samurai discs will bolt on.. 84 SJ 410's have disc brakes in the front too.

87 samurai, 33" mud tyres, rear locker, baby rock lobster, fast back bestop top, custom bumpers, gator guard 2 interior, expander shackles, rear springs up front, cj's in rear, lawn edging flares

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Monty I saw some 413 discs and calipers in the T & E for $150.
Can't get much cheaper than that, new discs are only about $90 ea.
I'm looking at dicing the rear of mine right now.
Your conversion should be a bolt om mod methinks.
Alf.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Under my zuki (410) were front diskbrakes from start. Soon i´ll gona change my axles, but sorry i quess i live other side of the world.

· Registered
249 Posts
I've got a complete set that I took off of an axle the was bent,should have all the mounting bolts and maybe the brake pads too.I'll sell them but shipping maybe to much to make it worth while.I think that you will also need a master cylinder off of a 84 410 or a power brake booster and master off of a 413

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.