Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently got my 2000 400ex, love it! I ride in Washington and wondered if anyone has any thoughts on tires. I mostly ride trails, many covered in mud, some logging roads. Also, anyone play with exhaust yet? Fmf,white bros, Big gun? A friend just put in a FMF power core4 with K$N filter. Snappier throttle response,more low end, some gain in top end,not much. No jetting change at this time. Any help would be appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a Graydon Proline complete exhaust system on my 400EX. The pipe gives it a strong bottom end and pulls stronger through mid range as well as top end.
Check out there website http://www.graydonproline.com/ 1-800-655-7762 ask for Darryl he is more than helpful with any questions you have for him tell him Kevin Haynes told you to give him a call. I promise you will be happy with the pipe and there service!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am also looking for tires but i will be racing some to but i heard sur trac are good and heard of prople getting 20x10x11 instead of 20x10x9. As for the pipe White bros. in from what i heard to be the best racing pipe but is a little costly. get e-series if you get that adds alot of hp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.