Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to a very cool trail system down the road from my house and I got some pics of one of the best parts.

The name of the spot is Sheet Metel.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pic 6
This one was just before the D35 went pop... Like we did not see that comeing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
that thing has taken 3 years of my crazy driving it was just a matter of time

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
If you go fast enough you can jump right over that, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's rugged! Must be nice to have such a challenge close to home. Does the trail take you somewhere interesting, or just run around in the woods?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well that part in the Pics is not long at all. only about 150 200 ft But the rest of the trails out there are nice to. Not as hard but still i nice ride. How ever it is better to do it when the sun is not so high or it cooks you out there.
Lots of rocks and some very deep mud. but all in all its the best i have been on. you get a feel for every thing out there.

·
Registered
630 Posts
it just goes up and around then ends on another trail that leads to the cory that is 50ft from the exit really fun there are pics of the cory some where on the bbs from the last time we where out there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts