Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get ahold of 4 to 1 Manufacting. The last know addresses/phone numbers/etc. do not work. Anyone have any ideas on a vaild address?? Here is a site that I found some info on them:

http://www.4x4now.com/4to1.htm

Thanks

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a million.....

Hopefully, they still make what I want.......If they do I'll post it.....

G

·
Chris, no I'm not home yet just borrowed someones computer. Check with J&L in Sun Prarie they handle the Terra-low kits for D20 & D300 and I think the price was better than what I've seen in the magazine ads. Bob

G

·
When I bought my D300 TeraLow kit a few months ago Trailquest was about $40 cheaper than anyone else.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is one more little thing I want....badly..

Besides the 4:1 D300 gear kit. In an Sept 98 Peterson's book I saw an adapter between a NV4500 and a D300 that had an gear reduction unit in it. They went down to another 4:1 (I think there were three other models starting from 2.56:1). However, I am working on getting a SM420 and was curious if they made that adapter for the SM420 (or any other transmission for that matter).

Anyone know????

G

·
Re: There is one more little thing I want....badly..

Just got the new 4wheel drive and Sport Utility mag last night. They have a SEMA report in there and show a 2.72 (Typical planetary
from an NP tcase) reduction and it looks like it bolts between the trans and tcase on a 23 spline drive like a NP231/D300 tcase.

Klune-V is the mfgr of the unit.

That would take my 65:1 and make it 178:1. That 14-bolt FF is looking pretty weak when faced that kind of reduction!

Jason '87YJ
(350/NP435/D300twinstick/SOA/GM14-FF-Detroit/D44)

G

·
Re: There is one more little thing I want....badly..

Klune-V's adds have been saying that they have something for Jeeps for the last couple of months. Could be what you saw.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts