Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Er....ah...could you make that clickable???

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless I've made 'em up myself.

G

·
Just in case anyone is wondering what it is like towing a small trailer around the backcountry, I've been towing a Packmule behind my Jeep since 1986. You can't beat a decent little trailer for camping if you bring along the kids. And most trailers made for towing behind a Jeep follow along just like a little puppy dog, it goes exactly where you go.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

·
Registered
197 Posts
nice trailer...I bet if you filled out your profile people would even be able to tell where you are located!

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
JK
78CJ5

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Why, thank you, absolute Jeep. I'm checking it out now......woah, it's a Jeeptrailer....I was expecting a Jeep Trailer....like what you move a disabled Jeep on....that must be army origin if it has the pintle hitch....the army always used that. Nice setup, with the lift and big tires. It looks like it could follow you just about anywhere./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless I've made 'em up myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.