Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been building Jeeps for over 10 years now. Have decided to sell some of them to reduce the number of vehicles I have. All are located near Central Ohio. If interested, Email [email protected]

1968 M-715 Military Kaiser Jeep 5/4 ton pickup. The vehicle is all original. Just painted olive drab. Has about 17,000 miles on it. Runs great. Body is in very good shape. Have all troop seat stuff and / or a S318 equipment shelter for rear of truck. Has a homemade hardtop that is made to look like the original, but cab bows are all still there. Just put on new lights and composites. Has heater package, etc. Very nice truck. Needs wheel cylinders and seat covers. Looking for about $4700 out of it. Vehicle has clear Ohio title with historic tags.

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Loaded. Black Cherry / wood grain exterior and Tan leather interior. 3" lift (springs), 31x10.5 tires, and tinted glass installed. Tow package w/ Dana 44s. A lot of stuff has been replaced on this truck including a new engine and transmission. Interior is great condition. Exterior is showing very little rust. 2nd owner, and have most receipts since vehicle was purchased at dealer. High miles, but looks / runs / drives great. Currently my daily driver. Looking for $7800 from it.

1979 Cherokee Chief "S" package for sale. This Jeep is loaded with all of the factory options. 360 / auto / PS / PB / air / CB / tint glass / sport seats / trailer package / brush guard. Most of the drivetrain has been rebuilt including the transmission and transfer. 4WD (w/low range) works great. Interior is almost perfect. Body has some rust in the normal areas around rear flares and tailgate, but nothing that is beyond repair. $2500 Firm.

1979 Jeep CJ-7 project. Rebuilt engine and spare engine. Tons of parts. Power steering / power brakes/ limited slip for rear/ Laredo chrome wheels and grill. Besttop top and doors. Enough stuff to fill a 16' flatbed trailer. Virtually everything but a body. $900 for all. Will not separate.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am very interested in the M-715 can you send me via e-mail some pics of it. I would hate to drive from WI. if it is not in the shape I am looking for.

If you can mail pics send them to [email protected]

Thank you.

Chad M.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.