Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish I had the money but I do not.

Jeep 4.0 Engine and computer!No reserve!!!!
Item #591816550

Item located in: eBay Motors:parts & Accessories:parts:Car & Truck:Engines & Components

Starts at $9.99
Buy It Now for $200.00
This option disappears
once a bid is placed.
First bid $9.99
Quantity 1 # of bids 0 (bid history)
Time left 5 days, 15 hours + Location Honedale PA Birthplace of the American RR!
Country United States
Started May-28-01 14:08:14 PDT (mail this auction to a friend)
Ends Jun-04-01 14:08:14 PDT Watch this item

Seller (Rating) mastiffdude (97)
(view comments in seller's Feedback Profile) (view seller's other auctions) (ask seller a question)

High bid --
Payment Money Order/Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks, See item description for payment methods accepted
Shipping Will not ship, See item description for shipping charges

Update item Seller: If this item has received no bids, you may revise it.

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding. Auction currency is U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise noted.

this is a 4.0 liter out of a 1987 comanche pickup.The motor ran but would die out at idle and pushed water through the radiator cap.Probably a blown head gasket ,The motor had 110,000 miles on it.I will include the computer if the price goes over $200 I also have an automatic tranny , and other comanche parts for sale.Located near Scranton Pa 10 ,miles from I 84. The engine is out of truck ready to go into the back of your pickup. Fuel injected.No reserve!!!!!! I cannot ship this YOU MUST ARRANGE FOR PICKUP!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On May-28-01 at 18:48:04 PDT, seller added the following information:

BidPay - the original online auction payment service.

www.BidPay.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Honesty Counters, Listing Tools from Andale.

Item #591816550

Bid Buy

Starts at: $9.99

Buy It Now for $200.00
Learn more
This option disappears
once a bid is placed.

Your maximum bid:
(Minimum bid: 9.99)

eBay will bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid, which is kept secret from other This is called proxy bidding. Buy It Now ends this listing. It's only available before bidding starts on an item. Learn more
Your bid or purchase is a contract - Buy or place a bid only if you're serious about the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller.
How Bidding Works
1. Register if you haven't already.
2. Read feedback left by others about this seller.
3. Read Payment and Shipping terms.
4. Contact the Seller if you have a question.
5. Make a Bid.

Home Browse Sell Enthusiasts Search Services Help
Copyright © 1995-2001 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Item #591816550

Item located in: eBay Motors:parts & Accessories:parts:Car & Truck:Engines & Components

Starts at $9.99
Buy It Now for $200.00
This option disappears
once a bid is placed.
First bid $9.99
Quantity 1 # of bids 0 (bid history)
Time left 5 days, 15 hours + Location Honedale PA Birthplace of the American RR!
Country United States
Started May-28-01 14:08:14 PDT (mail this auction to a friend)
Ends Jun-04-01 14:08:14 PDT Watch this item

Seller (Rating) mastiffdude (97)
(view comments in seller's Feedback Profile) (view seller's other auctions) (ask seller a question)

High bid --
Payment Money Order/Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks, See item description for payment methods accepted
Shipping Will not ship, See item description for shipping charges

Update item Seller: If this item has received no bids, you may revise it.

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding. Auction currency is U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise noted.

this is a 4.0 liter out of a 1987 comanche pickup.The motor ran but would die out at idle and pushed water through the radiator cap.Probably a blown head gasket ,The motor had 110,000 miles on it.I will include the computer if the price goes over $200 I also have an automatic tranny , and other comanche parts for sale.Located near Scranton Pa 10 ,miles from I 84. The engine is out of truck ready to go into the back of your pickup. Fuel injected.No reserve!!!!!! I cannot ship this YOU MUST ARRANGE FOR PICKUP!
On May-28-01 at 18:48:04 PDT, seller added the following information:

BidPay - the original online auction payment service.

www.BidPay.com

Free Honesty Counters, Listing Tools from Andale.

Item #591816550

Bid Buy

Starts at: $9.99

Buy It Now for $200.00
Learn more
This option disappears
once a bid is placed.

Your maximum bid:
(Minimum bid: 9.99)

eBay will bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid, which is kept secret from other This is called proxy bidding. Buy It Now ends this listing. It's only available before bidding starts on an item. Learn more
Your bid or purchase is a contract - Buy or place a bid only if you're serious about the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller.
How Bidding Works
1. Register if you haven't already.
2. Read feedback left by others about this seller.
3. Read Payment and Shipping terms.
4. Contact the Seller if you have a question.
5. Make a Bid.

Home Browse Sell Enthusiasts Search Services Help
Copyright © 1995-2001 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

97 TJ 31's and mostly stock but seeing what I can do about that..

G

·
Almost sounds like a good deal, but... the '87 didn't have the HO 4.0. It still had the first generation 4.0 with the renix injection system. Better off with the 4.2 and a new carb.

'88 Sahara, 4.2, auto, 4.0 head swap (finally), no trac bars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.