Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone out there has taken off there 3rd break and its just laying around and you want to get rid of it. I want it please. You can get ahold of me by email [email protected] and i will set something up with you

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mine's layin in the garage, any idea if it's required by law? Where are you located? Your profile is empty. Make an offer on the brake light, I have a 33" tire on the rear and can put the light back on but since the wiring inside the Jeep is shot it wan't worth it yet.

Nick Hagen
1995 Wrangler
33" Mud Tires and a four banger

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 3rd light came off the day I bought it... haven't been cited for not having it on, in the numerous instances I've been pulled over... That doesn't mean I'm legal...

Where it is you ask? At the bottom of some land fill in an LA dump... sorry!

YJ94
I6, 3.5" Black Diamond & stuff
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well right now I'm in South Korea, "Active duty Air Force". But I will be
back in the states in Apr. I don't know what a 3rd break light would be
worth, I was kinda hoping that someone would give it to me for the cost
shipping.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be going to Nellis Air Force Base. Getting back out to the desert. I have been in Mississippi for the longest time then I ended up in South Korea (Osan Air Base).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be back in the states in Apr but my RNLT date is the end of May. Where are you at?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm at the Los Angeles Air Force Base (the Hollywood Air Force). Actually my wife is the active duty one, I'm one of those rare husband dependants.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey man - you really need to fix that leak before you drive your jeep. Just what is that pooling on the concrete anyway? Korean ATF?
sln

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hell I dont know what it is, I have been in Korea since Apr. I dont think its that bad of a leak, since its been sitting there for as long as it has.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm thinking I can mount it to the spare tire mount some how. I'm good at things like that. So i will find a way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.