Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a very marginal question, but does anyone know a Nissan OEM parts dealer on the net I can contact, in order to get a replacement High mounted brake light (with 72 LEDs) for my 1995 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6 ? The reason to this is that I live in Chile and there is no replacment here and I can't pass local technical approval to circulate without it (its burned).
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
JP Velasquez

JP Velasquez
1993 4x4 Hardbody King Cab
1995 4x4 Pathfinder SE-V6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Juan, how ya doin? Is it just the bulb or do you need to replace the whole light assembly?
Try the Nissan dealer's on the Nissan web-ring or if you have an auto-wrecker near you check them out first, and save a few bucks???

have a good 1?

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Chris, thanks for the info, I need the just the light which carres on its inside the 74 LEDs. I will try the Nissan dealers but I don't have any source here in Chile for it. Thanks again my friend.
Bye

JP

JP Velasquez

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey J.P. Let me know how you make out, and if you can't find one I'll pick one up here and ship it / mail it out to you if you what?
Keep it in mind if your stuck!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Shan thanks a lot dude. I will try these sites. Thanks again

JP

JP Velasquez

1 - 6 of 6 Posts