Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you others planning on attending the TDS desert Safari in Truckhaven on March 56&7? Maybe we should have a signal or flag and hook up??? Ken

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What's TDS? I'm a "desert rat" and would like more info.

Thanks!

Hewgag

Right Wrongs Nobody

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be at tds with my red 77 tlc and my 69 jeepster. The jeepster project isn't exactly running yet, but there is still time. Look for a bunch of fancy landcruisers and a lonely tourquoise jeepster in the flats, northwest of check-in. We will post gps coordinates on the bullitin board. See you there!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TDS = tiera del sol 4x4 club out of San Diego This event is a blast. Something like 1000 vehicles attend. There is all kinds of off camber to play on. It is held down at Truckhaven near the Salton Sea. When I was down for New Years it was a lot of fun because their hasn't been any rain down there for ages so there is a layer of powder on the runs that adds a slippery factor to everything. If you need info about the TDS Desert Safari I think they have it on their Web page: http://www.off-road.com/~tds4x4/Home.html

Hope to see you all out there in March!!!
Axlesupagain
98TJ 4.56 detroits 96XJ 3.73 lockright

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a member of TDS. The Safari is held the first Saturday in March. From highway 86 turn west on North Marina Dr. and go appx.
1 1/2 miles to registration. If you would like to preregister, email me your name and address and I will give it to the registration
chairman and he will mail you the info. [email protected] Hope to see you all there.

Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts