Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must have dreamed that the wagoneer radiator will fit in my cj grill. Now that thats the last thing to do before crank. Will my 258 radiator do it at least for now? What if I go with a flex fan and electric fan in front? Should I just cut out my grill? That was my first inclination. What are you guys running? No $$$$ for an aftermarket. I read in the search that a three row from a 258 will suffice. Mine isn't I don't think? Help please.
thanks
don/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The 258 radiator will work as long as you use a fan shroud along with the big Wagoneer fan. Get a three-row high-efficiency core installed at your local radiator shop before the weather heats up. Your temp guage will tell the tale!
Good luck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in louisiana it doesn't GET warm here it stays warm until it gets hot. Thanks for the input. Anyone need a freshly rodded 360 radiator?/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif
What do you do when you've already emptied every pocket?/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.