Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
33\'s

Just an FYI, I know people have been asking what fits (including me)/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

I just stuffed 33x12.5's BFG Mud Terrains on 8.5" rims under a 3.5" spring lift and 3/8" shackle lift. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifI have only 1" of clearance on either side of the rear wheel well./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

Needless to say, there will be trimming and a body lift in the near future./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I should have pix in a week or so, if you want to see 'em, email me...
jp out!

Another Jeepgeek!
Jon YJ94

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 33\'s

Yes, Warn Black Diamond. I installed it in early October, after an 8 week wait for the springs... /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif Guess WBD are selling well right now! I installed new tires/rims yesterday...
jp

Another Jeepgeek!
Jon YJ94

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hey Jon, I just ordered the JKS 1.25" body lift for $77 plus shipping.
In case you decide to go that way.
Or contact AEV-Conversions for a set of TJ flares. I've heard $125 for all six pieces or $25 per flare if you don't want the extra part that extends from the front flare back along the rocker panel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Wher'd ya get the lift from Jon? If ya did it over wouldya get a bigger shackle lift? Just askin cuz I got the 3" BD lift on order from
Quadratec (they told me 2 weeks) & got the 3/8" shackles, but Im considerin callin back & changin the shackles to 1 3/8".
Quadratec said they had the spring in stock but was waitin on the rear shocks. Well see I guess.

'78 CJ7 304, rust, inspected!/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Rick,

I "purchased" my lift from Trailquest. I had some bad experiences with them, and Warn ended up directly shipping everything to me. /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif The 3/8" lift are MORE boomerangs. But, they're on a YJ. A friend of mine with a CJ has a 4" Rancho and a 1/8" shackle lift, and 33's with no rubbing issues.

Cool sound: Mud's rubbing fender flares while entering a DRIVEWAY! /wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif

Hmmm... $77.00 for a 1.25" body lift. Sold!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Another Jeepgeek!
Jon YJ94

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.