Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3\" inch Trail Master

Hi ok heals the deal I am getting a 3" sus Trail Master lift and was wondering do i really need extended brake lines?
Also I was wonderin if that lift and a 3/4" or 1" conferr shackles would clear my 33" Baja Claws with a lil room left?
Or should I just get the 4" TM lift?
Ideas.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 3\" inch Trail Master

If your profile told us what model your Jeep is, this would be easier to answer. If you are going to run the shackles (not a good idea IMHO) on top of the 3" springs then you will definately need the brake lines. Really, you would want them without the shackles. The rear issue is going to be the width of the tire/ rim that you use. The tire is 13.50 wide, so you are probably using a 10" (?) rim. With the correct backspacing to keep all this off your spring packs, you will probably have to worry about flexing the tires right up into the fenders. I would get the 4" kit and maybe a little fender trimming or a 1" body lift to clear that wide of a tire.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.