Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello new here. I want to lift my truck. I have been looking around and have narrowed it down to the fabtech or superlift kits. I would also like to swap out my torsions just for good measure and put add a leaves. I would also like to replace all of my bushings and body mounts with polyurethane bushings/mounts. does anyone know of any manufacturers that make those for a nissan? I have a 95 nissan 2wd. woul I need a steering stabilizer for a 3 in lift? thanks for your help...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have heard that the Fabtech lift is way better, it think it uses lift spindles and A-arms insted of just A-arms. As for the bushing I'm 95% sure that you can get them from Energy Suspension. What size of tires are you planning on running? I don't think that you would need to worry about a stabilizer unless you are doing both suspension and body lifts and running the biggest tire you can.

Les Burris
1995 Hardbody XE-V6 4x4

http://www.geocities.com/hlb_3/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the fabtech just consists of a-arms and torsions, but I was thinking of getting sway away torsions since they are thicker. fabtech is better than superlift? one more question. is there any upgrade for larger fuel injectors, throttle body spacer, and a larger throttle body? about the spindles, do they make a dropped spindle so the actual rod is lowered on the spindle thus raising the front end?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The fabtech kit might be just a-arms (I might be thinking of something different). Sway a way bars are the best from what I have heard so I don't think you could go wrong with them. I have heard that the Fabtech kit is better from a few people, but I'm not really sure why they say it is better. I believe you sould be able to find larger injectors fairly easy, but I don't know of anybody that makes TB Spacers or Larger TB's. I'm not sure if spindles like that are made. I think I have heard people talking about them before.

Les Burris
1995 Hardbody XE-V6 4x4

http://www.geocities.com/hlb_3/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
holy bejeesus! that is an awesome lift!!!! thanks for the update! where did ya hear bout that? I was almost discouraged as the page was loading when it just showed, toyota, toyota, toyota.... thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.