Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how does the currie enterprises 231 slip yoke kit compare with JB Conversions's HD 231 slip yoke kit?

Thanks

Vino

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know this doesn't answer your question, but from what I've heard around here, the MIT kit is the best.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
M.I.T. Mechcanically Inclined Technicians. 1112 Pioneer Way El Cajon, Ca. 92020 # 619-579-7727. The owners name is Jeff Sugg.
They were the first to come out with a slip-jiont kit. Many members in our club use it and nobody has broken one. We have used it on
trails as tough as the Rubicon, Dusy-Ershim, and the Hammers in Johnson Valley. THey are great people to do business with and stand
behind thier products.

Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Currie kit, the JB kit, and the MIT kit are all in the 'best'
category. You can't go wrong with any of them.

If you are local to any of the three, go there. Otherwise, let
your wallet do the talking. I have found the people at MIT and
JB to be very helpful. The Currie folks are a notch below on the
customer service scale.

Just my opinion.

Ron R. - 90 YJ w/OME

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also in that first rate class for HD 231 output conversions is Advanced Adapters new one. They have designed their own one piece output casing (no extra plate to hold the bearings in, they are pressed into the case from the factory) and also use the HD new shaft. It is the kind of quality that Advanced Adapters usually lives up to.

Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.