Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question, I can get white spoke rims with 2 inch backspacing for $23.00 a piece from discount tire, is this a good price? I look at acouple of places but they said they coudnt get 2inch backspacing.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now 2inch back spacing will stick the tires out more that say 3 inch back spacing right. I'm going to go down after work, they said they have one in stock, now how can i tell that is 2 inch back spacing.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nevermind there a bunch of idots. I drove all the way across town and he said it was for the regular ones, that pissed me off, so now im back in the market for some rims

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Danger I dont really want to run ten inch rims. I am running ten inch on my truck with 33x12.5 bfg muds and in the sand when i air down i can blow a bead real easy. Acker what the width of the ford rims. I am going to call sown to a junk yard tom. and see what they got. Is ford the only other type of car that will have rims that fit a zook.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I went to the junk yards and they had some white mags, but it looked like 4 inch backspacing for $100 dollars. Now i can go to discount tire and get the same rims new for $23 a piece. The junk yards around here are just a rip off. I think im just going to look at 4wheelparts or some were else. The other thing i was thinking about was turning the stock rims backwards. only problem is the valve stems and im not sure if it will clear my front brakes. I'm just trying to think of the cheapest way, That allows me to spend more money on tires. I dont really care if the rims look like crap just that they work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.