Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I hate to bring back old threads and highjack them but I'm looking for some help GP'n Jim.

I e-mailed you from the old E-Bay listing.... I'm looking for just the 2100 adapter to go from my 258. The Mr. Gasket 1933 adapter plate doesn't fit the 2100 I've got already rebuilt, I can't seem to get the 4 barrel spacer to seal on at the plate. How much for the kit minus the carb? e-mail me when you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve,

I don't know for sure, but I don't think G'pn was the seller of the 'kits', he just posted up the link...

Also, RE: "can't seem to get the 4 barrel spacer to seal on at the plate". What 4bbl spacer? The 2100/2150 carb(s) are 2 barrel(s).

And, while I do not know a lot about carbs, etc, I would think that anywhere there is a mating of plates, adapters, carbs, manifold surfaces, etc, there ought to be a gasket. No? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Maybe some pics would help folks determine what you have... in order to recommend/suggest what you need.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.