Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:Does anyone know how or what to do to the fuel injection system to increase the lower end power? I have installed a new high performance clutch kit, a high performance belt and an aftermarket slip-on exhaust. Now, I hear that I can install a Power Commander to change the fuel/air mixture curve but there is no Power Commander made for this model as of yet. The other upgrades have helped somewhat but I still believe there is more power to be had. Thanks!

· Registered
3 Posts
:confused:Does anyone know how or what to do to the fuel injection system to increase the lower end power? I have installed a new high performance clutch kit, a high performance belt and an aftermarket slip-on exhaust. Now, I hear that I can install a Power Commander to change the fuel/air mixture curve but there is no Power Commander made for this model as of yet. The other upgrades have helped somewhat but I still believe there is more power to be had. Thanks!
You might try gear reduction. There are a couple of companies making them. They go in the transmission but the change top speed quite a bit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.