Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tomorrow at noon EST on their site....wonder what their new super utility will be like...

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
really!?! i am so excited...i cant want to see what there new sport 4x4 is...even though i will never be able to afford it. i bet its a wolverine with IRS and the 660R engine, and auto clutch and manual trans, with selectable TRUE 4x4, and comes in either blue or green with front and rear racks. oh wait...thats my dream quad! /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Chris /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'93 Banshee, '88 Quadracer
{Gravity} - Some people have no respect for the law!

G

·
josh i just checked that link out and its 7:54am EST and i dont see anything about 2002 Yamaha's on there, just 2001 models. am i missing something? oh i cant wait until noon!

G

·
****znit, that is what gasket told me on ATV source, we were bettin creech was bettin money that they wouldn't be up, that pissses me off too, i wanted to see them...are they coming 12:00 eastern time?

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!

G

·
they are supposed to debut on Yamaha's site at 12:00pm noon EST today.

G

·
well i am a little disappointed now...they didnt build my dream quad...instead they put it on the Grizzly frame....if it only had of been the wolverine /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif oh well not like i would have been able to rush out and buy one anyway. the metallic silver is bad looking though...and i love that little 80R Raptor

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmm on yamahas site they still have the 2001s up...ill have to check the other place...

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i saw them...what a bust they didnt give them the bold new graphics treatment..im dissapointed

-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
2002 yammies came out at 12:00 easten time today!!

Naaww, they look a bit different though! Ohh mna, that freakin raptor is mean...(the 660, that is).

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!

G

·
Re: 2002 yammies came out at 12:00 easten time today!!

that 660 is sweet....

pavement sucks,putem in the mud. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif81 datsun 720 4x4 /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·
Re: 2002 yammies came out at 12:00 easten time today!!

It's more than sweet, it's orgasmic.

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.