Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the letter....Different then that of the 95-00 letter offering a buy back option. This one is where Toyota is offering to inspect my frame and see if there are any holes. If there are none, then they are going to clean and coat the frame...If they find holes they are going to replace the frame...all free of charge(says the letter...)

I'm a bit concerned about the whole thing. Does anyone have any insight on this? Anyone have it done yet? What questions should I ask? I haven't had the best of luck with service departments before and usually only go to my buddies place...Do I trust them??? I know I sound naive but it's my truck you know how it is...

Thanks for your input, my inspection is on the 3rd of april!~
Matt~

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reply~

Yeah it was a letter sent via Toyota. I assume associated with the vin number because it went to the place the truck is registered not my current residence. My letter said that it was extended to the 01 year and didn't say any others but when I went to the service department at the local dealership I saw a few other rigs come in and one was an 02.

you might call your local toyota shop.

Matt~

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.