Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where the best prices are for the 2000 TJ shop manual? My info is about 1 year old.

Many thanks

Tom
2000 TJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LOL< best prices? As far as I know, you have to go through the dealership, pay about a $100, and get one as thick as a novel. Talk to the parts dept. they have a 1-800 number for ya

Steve
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gifJust Empty Every Pocket/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Or just look in the back of the owner's manual for the 1-800 to order the manual.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm not sure on this, but I was told that the dealer won't release the actual shop manuals as long as the vehicles covered are still under factory warranty periods. Is this true?

RocknCJ /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not that I know of, I got mine while it was still under warranty. The phone number is : 1-800-890-4038, they take credit cards but no cod's. Hope this helps....

Steve
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gifJust Empty Every Pocket/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.