Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,like the title states I have a 2000 longbed f150 4x4 with the 4.2 v6 (205 hp and 255tq) Its a five speed with the floor mounted t-case,3.55 gears,a 8.8 rear and Ifs front.It open all around and is riding on 255/75/16 good year tracker 2's(junk tires)I'm looking for more power from the engine and I dont want to regear since its on stock tires and I plan on keeping them under 33 inchs when I get new ones.I know its not going to run like my 02 short bed fx4 with the 5.4 off road but I want it to beable to pass decently(really my 99 saturn eco car pass's faster then this truck) Its in good tune,able to spin the tires in second gear if I lay on it so a tune up isnt the problem.I'm looking for headers,intake,programmer and after market none duel exhaust(duel exhaust would just be a lot of noise in this truck)Better gas milage wouldnt be bad ether since the best I've ever got was 18 at 60...If any one has any products they want to talk about and how it affected there power this is the time to speak up,Thanks in advance for any and all help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.