Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20\" Neons mounted up to roof(cont. from rig pics)

Well, I figured I would not post anymore in that forum, since I had a different topic. I found some small bolts just the thickness of the ceiling carpet, so I do not have to drill a hole. Before finding the bolts, I thought: I will probably have this Jeep until it dies, fix it again, and wait till it dies again, so the holes will be filled by a screw forever. Now, I will bolt the neons up to the carpet with a plastic washer and nut so they wont fall.

Kevin

'89 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 four door, street glow shifter knob & 20" neons, 215/70R15 Mastercrafts.

· Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 20\" Neons mounted up to roof(cont. from rig pics)

They are about .0125 lbs each. I have it looking ok and it will not come down unless I want them too. I put some downward pressure on them and the carpet moved, but they didn't move from the carpet. They're ok for a long long time.

Kevin

'89 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 four door, street glow shifter knob & 20" neons, 215/70R15 Mastercrafts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.