Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Castrol injection.Thinking about switching to non synthetic Yamalube.I dont get too fussy about my sled.My bike on the other hand is gets Yamalube 2R.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
klots is the oil that smells sweet.and it works AWSOME if you can afford it.i ran it in a sled of mine that a IDIOT of a dealer here in MAINE put together for me(new sleeves,ect...)he put in the sleeves a little crooked and the damn thing NEVER sealed up. i took it apart and the amount of blowby i was getting the sled should have blew up for the amount of times i went across the lake wide open.my only guess is that the KLOTS saved it!after I rebuilt the motor and dumped more klots in it,i haven't had a problem.its definately worth the money!!!

motor head

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm using Phillips 66 injex also, but I just read an article about an independent test on oils, and Redline, Amsoil, and Klotz came out at the top.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
go to snowmobile.com and click on tech articals they did a page on 2 stroke oil that I found informative, they mentioned some of the oils listed on this post, I myself am going to try Torco synthetic in my Ski-Doo this season,I did alot of asking around and this brand kept coming up as a smokeless,clean burning oil.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.