Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey new to the forum and first time posting anything. I have a 1999 ford ranger xlt 4wd with the 4.0 v6. I want a good lift to fit about a 33" tire. The only lifts i can hunt down are from Superlift and outrageously priced long travel kits. I'm fairly new at off roading and i would highly appreciate any help or tips. Keep in mind i want to have decent daily driver too. Thanks

· Registered
3 Posts
About lift

I just purchased a 3" body lift so I could get a larger diameter tire on. could'nt afford suspension lift ...drrrrrr costs over 1,000 doll .I do lots of wheelin' in oregon in many different terrains and love this ranger package stock. pushing 272 hp out v 6! with little upgrsdes...k&n air intake throttle body spacer hot plugs. would like suspension lift in future. will install lift tomorrow and give update on specs later. '99 ranger xlt 4x4 side step, 6 cyl 4.0, 373 rear, 265/75/16 stock alloys. expect to get a 33 with no body trimming. hopefully rear end holds up!

· Registered
3 Posts
nope, you should check prices for 99 ranger sus lift parts yoself. don't know when prices will come down, maby when more than 2 companies make the parts? anwway am happy with 3" b lift results. with a little torsion twist should get to an oversized 33 with no rub no prob. thanks anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.