Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please do not ask questions about this Samurai. I don't own it and I am just passing the info along.

1986 Suzuki Samurai, 15000 Miles, 300.00/OBO

Options:
Interior Color - Light Gray
4-cyl.
Air Conditioning
Sunroof
Cassette Player
4 Wheel Drive
Two Door
Manual Transmission

Description 1986 suzuki samurai for parts or repair needs only a head.. head is off. would make great woods beater. MUST sell.. NO RESONABLE offer refused. come and get it! can email pictures to serious buyer

South Windsor, Connecticut-Hartford/New Haven

Tim Martin
87' Samurai/1.6L/dual 40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/MSD 6AL/5.5" SPOA/1" shackle lift/CJ-5/Sami springs/31" High-Tecs/roll cage, bumpers & pumpkin caps in progress...

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
ooh, South Windsor, I am real close in Windsor Locks...
Thats kinda expensive for around here, I got my '90 for $200, lol

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Braggart! The cheapest that I have bought one is $400. It ran but not the greatest. It had been sitting for quite some time. I thought I remembered that someone lived in the central CT area. Keep us updated if you buy it.

Tim Martin
87' Samurai/1.6L/dual 40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/MSD 6AL/5.5" SPOA/1" shackle lift/CJ-5/Sami springs/31" High-Tecs/roll cage, bumpers & pumpkin caps in progress...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Yahoo!

You will have to tell us if the 15,000 miles was acurate. I suspect it should have said 150,000 miles instead seeing the head was ruined. I will hit myself in the head if it only had 15K on it! That part of CT is only 5-1/2 hours away. I use to live in Groton/New London and it would have been worth the road trip.

Tim Martin

·
Registered
4,756 Posts

I think it's a hard top. Perfect choice for Bob's and my next trailer project.

Unless it really does have 15,000 miles!

Yankee Tim/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·

that is expensive, i just bought an 87 with 58,000mi. for $300. and its a west coast truck with no rust to speak of.

87 soft top 88 hard top-- 96 mustang cobra conv. FOR SALE 15k (i need a klune V)

·
Registered
4,756 Posts

Rub it in! /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Just spoke with the guy. All set for Sunday. Being it's in CT, most of the cars I see have little rust, since they use little to no road salt there.

Yankee Tim/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Tim, I never put the fact that he listed it with a sunroof that it would be a hardtop. Damn, I am already kicking my self in the a$$! I would love to find a hardtop that cheap. This could be the find that you could tell people about for years if it really does have 15K miles, hardtop and rust free for $300.

Oh, by the way, the 28 year old NOS Manx I bought that I told you about on the other post. I only paid $350 and drove to the South Carolina overnight. The guy had it at a garage and said that he took it in trade for work he did and only wanted the $350 that he was owed. I talked to him on a Friday night and was there Saturday morning with only one hours sleep because he said someone else was going to look at it at noon. He told me first one there with $350 cash takes it home... here are two pictures, pne when I first bought it, and one how it sits now. Sorry if the pictures are a little big.

...So when are you going to go look at this Samurai Sunday?!?! Just messing with you! I am going to delete the URL to the ad to help you out there.

Tim Martin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.