Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m in California which means my engine swap has been a nightmare. I need a new catalytic converter, which I can’t get until my new engine is approved. My shop told me that the required cat (California will only allow the matching cat) won’t fit under my Jeep. Is there a way to shorten it without California emissions catching me or vetoing it? I don’t know what I will do otherwise. Maybe move to Arizona or at least register there. Please help.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts