Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this bike, and I must say, this is one of the strangest things I have ever seen. I have a few questions I havent figured out yet, and maybe yall can help me out. What should the ratio of the mixed gas be. The oil tank is gone and the boy I bought it from said 50:1 but Ive heard several different things. What kind of oil should I use in the engine, motor oil or transmission fluid. The boy said 10w30, but Ive also heard several things. I need a new back tire. The tire on there now 4.00-18. It came with a factory 3.50-18. Should I get the same size as I have now or should I get the original. And finnaly, are there any bikes thats parts are interchangeble. Any light yall could shed on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
14 Posts
50:1 is fine, provided you use a quality motorcycle 2-stroke oil

As far as tire size is concerned, either size will work, I'd probably put a 3.50 back on it if it were mine.

Let me know what parts you need and I can tell you what fits from other models

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.