Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 75 scout II, and i havent really read up on the specs, ive been real busy with my jeep and have somewhat neglected the scout until recently. its in great shape, so it should be fun these next few months playing with it. its got a 345, D44's, tf727 3 spd auto, but im not sure about the Tcase. if yall could let me know id appreciate it. back to the tcase, i tried putting it in low range today, and it pops back into neutral when i hit the gas. not sure why, could you give me some ideas, and if infact it needs replacing, could u tell me what year scouts/tcases would be compatible. thanks alot -- Andy

man i love my jeep

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do u know what the gear ratio in the D44's is for a 75?

man i love my jeep

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your 75 with auto probably has the 3.54 but the only way to know is ck the ring gear. it is stamped with the ratio.
Your problem with the tcase kicking out is one that i have right now. Mine only jumps out every now and then....ha ha i have my kid hold his foot on it when we climb something.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
check the axle tags its a small piece of metal usualy bloted to the cover

Cross threads are better than no threads

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.