Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was cleaning out the truck, I found a $100 bill in the pocket behind the seat (like the little pocket on a plane where the puke bag is). Anyway I figure this $100 bill belongs to the truck, because I know it's not mine. If I help the truck spend it's loot, what is a good $100 upgrade? Vortec TBI spacer, K&N, High output coil. Or should I save the money for a while, add some to it and do something better?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4x4
|\*\..../*/|
|.\*\../*/.|
|..\*\/*/..|
|../*/\*\..|
|./*/..\*\.|
|/*/....\*\|
-----------

G

·
i would get the K&N, msd coil,car wash, and full tank of gas. that should be right at $100 and your truck will be happy. wish i found $100!!!

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was leaning twoard doing the K&N, thanks for the reply. I wish I could do all of that though. K&N for a '97 at the local shop is $85 (is that a ripoff). Helix Power Tower (V-tec TBI spacer) is $89.95, and a full tank of gas if on "E" (where I'm at now) is $41.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4x4
|\*\..../*/|
|.\*\../*/.|
|..\*\/*/..|
|../*/\*\..|
|./*/..\*\.|
|/*/....\*\|
-----------

G

·
yes thats a ripoff - buy it from summit for $50.95. and the coil is only $35

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hey, I think I lost $100 /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!

G

·
i'm headin down to the body shop tomorrow to check out the truck.....maybe i'll find a $100 bill! hahaha lucky you

-Ryan S- 1994 Chevy Z-71 TwoTone Navy/Silver, 33in BFG Mud Terrains. Custom Flowmaster Dual Exhaust. K&N system. Custom Kenwood/Rockford Fosgate system, two 12" Rockford HE subs.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Body shop people probably already stole the money out of it.....j/k

90K5

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Could get a hooker you say? Well if you REALLYY think that whould be worth it/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

A Man a Dog and a Pickup it's a wondurful thing(sometimes)/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hey Mike....$100 wouldn't get me to far at all. Right now it costs me $82 to fill up the tank in the Yukon. That leaves me what $18 which will pay for an oil filter and 3 litres of oil/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Ryan

93 GMC Yukon
Chevy SuperStock 4x4 Truck Puller
Great Lakes Truck & Tractor Pulling Association
http://www.greatlakespull.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts