o/t, lookin for 4wheeler - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2001, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

o/t, lookin for 4wheeler

sorry for o/t post, but running out of places to look. lookin for a late 90s or newer honda 4x4 quad. would definately prefer the 450 forman, but would consider the 400 forman or 300 4x4. i have my zuk as yall are prolly familar with to trade toward one, and i also have a 77 pleasure boat with 115 hp johnson on it, walk through windsheild. some zuk goodies too. if ya got a forman by chance n want to try to trade, im looking for a shifter machine, i do not like the electric shift models. also, definately prefer honda over the other brands but will consider others accept polaris and other *belt drive* quads. like my gears.

sorry for the off topic, but runnin out of luck elsewhere and being zukers, you can appreciate my zuk for what it is instead of some tom joe luck on the street lookin at it.
thanks
BiLLy bOb

Head chef for izook events
Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2001, 08:42 PM

Re: o/t, lookin for 4wheeler

Are you gettin out of zuks or buildin a new one or what? I need some 3/4" drive shaft spacers if'n you got some.

87 Samurai JX- S-10 Buckets. Cherry Bomb exaust. 2" lift shackles, 3" calmini springs, 30-9.50 Wild Cats
It didn't look that deep, or I wouldn't have told you to go on through........
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2001, 08:47 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey, theres plenty 4wheelers outs here bb, ill keep my eyes open. Found a banshee the other day. guy dont know better and wants few hunred bucks hehe. hey, we got a kasea (engine and trany copied off of fourtrax 400EX, and frame copied from a blaster), but only 150cc hehe. TRADE YA! its a sport one, but can be used as a ute hehe

Put on your set belt... I wanna try something.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2001, 12:03 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

BB, ifn your nice while your in vegas ill let ya play with my 86 Fourtrax 300, last year for the straight axle, it even has a 1000 lbs superwinch. I have a couple fast uns laying around to if you have to have the all mighty IFS.

What is your main reason for getting one? The best for working as far as pushing cars around the shop has been a couple of older (85 or 86) 2wd 250Rs withs racks and stuff, and they dont do bad offroad, those big stupid baloon tires bounce them over everything.

Got a 200 SX sitting here to, but its only good for the woman to ride, actually faster then most of the 4 stroker work 4 wheelers, but the woman needed something to play on when I had my banshee, and no way she was getting on my CR.

Anyway, What is the need for this machine and ill see what else is laying around that might fit the bill.

(Local Honda place is in the business assosiation with my father in law, maybe I can get you a deal on a new one)

JAG
Las Vegas NV

<font color=red> 90 X-Cab Toyota V6 5Speed, 4 inch procomp, 3 inch DC, 35x 12.50 BFG Baja's.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=red> 84 Sami SJ410 Playtoy
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2001, 08:09 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

samurai202, dont have a spacer handy. sorry. naw, not getting out of zuks, just tired of mine. takin steroids for kidneys which results in very brittle bones. big problem for me, messed my foot up while back really bad hopping out of it. time to let her go. buildin nother one. dont fret, im not leavin yall. shoot, nobodys got the dough to clean me out of zuks. if they did, id gladly hook em up really good and still have one for a keeper.

goot, dont think i need a kasea man, thanks anyways.

jag, i know exactly what ya mean about the old ones. had 86 forman 350, one with solid front axle, almost flipped it several times because if that stupid front axle. on the flat though, not muuch better for working. tough old rigs there. gotta love them old 200sx's, first rig i ever had. tough old machine. i got a 97 honda 300 2wd, want 4wd of course. figured i might be able to find what i want and get rid of the zuk to somebody who knows and appreciates what their getting. need for it? cause i want it!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] actually contemplating a 98 kawi 300 4x4 for sale locally, but he dont want to trade so hard to do much right now. wish i could do a deal with honda, no credit. kinda sucks huh? now if somebody would just buy my zuk, or trade me a honda forman, id be ready to go. might take ya up on that offer when i come out.
BiLLy bOb

Head chef for izook events
Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode