487 views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  mike shannon 
G
#1 ·
this is 1k for me

zuks and toys

See less See more
G
#5 ·
Naw, that's not right. The time we spend here, is time performing RESEARCH, which might revolutionize the way we do our jobs. You never know where the next AHA! will come from.

Bob

95 'Kick 4 Door - Calmini header & exhaust = mo' power! YES!!!

G
#6 ·
your just jealous because you don't have a puter at work to play on. yea i am talking to you jess. but then i look at some of the new guys on the board and they are ahead of me on post. but they are just asking ? for some thing to do. mike

zuks and toys

#7 ·
So why you only at 1K?

Slacker.../wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Heh, heh, heh, heh...

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

G
#8 ·
Well, this is only number 100 for me, but I'm really trying to figure out the best thing to do with my Sidekick. I just keep asking, and not DOING, because I gotta wait 'til I've earned enough money by asking, to do it!!!

Bob

95 'Kick 4 Door - Calmini header & exhaust = mo' power! YES!!!

#9 ·
Hey mike,

Maybe you and I can help each other out... You know a simple conversation about the weather, or hmmmm...

Did you get a new tail light for the TOY after the Barnwell meet? Or is the Toy on more of a journey towards scarville?

Calmini 5", 32" TSLs, daily driver, work in progress...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.