Off Roading Forums banner

sounds cool!

253 views 9 replies 0 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
I like the way a swift bottom end sounds man...but what do you need and what is involved?? anybody ran this set-up and liked it?? like the sound of 1.6 head and manifold to!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs

G
#3 ·
O.K. I'll bite, how do you differentiate between how the bottom and top sound? aren't they both mated together? And if you have heard it don't you konw whats involved guess I don't get this post sorry for sounding like an a~hole, really I'm not getting on your case, really I am not. Just don't get it...maybe that is why no one else has posted, maybe you just need to claify for us.

Drive fast and take chances.

G
#4 ·
no not at all I was sayin that people talk about pistons and cranks and stuff like that and I was tryin to make sure that I was on the right track! like what all do you need in order to do that??

Thanx
Studly

G
#5 ·
AHHHHH I see said the blind man.....O.K. now I completly understand. I think if you want the 16V'er I'd just go Swift all around, and find a friend in Austraillia

G
#6 ·
latest news...my friend has a honda 1.6 16ver engine man...could I use anything on this engine like the head or manifold or anything??

Thanx
Studly

G
#7 ·
Just guessing but I'd say the bolt pattern, water jackets, oil galleys, and such are not the same....Like puting a 426 hemi head on a 425 Cobra Jet, won't work, and if it did some might see it as sacreligous.

G
#8 ·
yah I guess I will just take my dads offer on the 1.6 16ver conversion!

Thanx
Studly

G
#10 ·
I knew something did not sound right in what he said!

Thanx
Studly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.