Good zuk bad shop - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 04:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Good zuk bad shop

I was cruising home and passed a zuk at a repair shop here in Villa Rica. I stopped to leave a club flyer. The shop owner came out and I asked about the samurai. It was strange how the story changed. First it was stuck in neutral, then all the gears had been stripped out. I ask how much that cost. $600 for a full rebuild. I ask him how he can charge that much for a $10 part and a half hours labor? He said all the gears were striped. I said Bullsh!T. I told him that could never happen with a stock zuk. I told him that was the toughest part of the entire drivetrain and that he was ripping him off. He swore they were stripped. I asked how he knew that if the t-case hasn't even been removed. Hell he didn't even have in the shop it was in the parking lot. I left a note for the owner to call me about the club. When he calls I am going to tell him to be careful with that place and to ask us for help next time he breaks down. I am so mad at that shop guy.

"Where the land and my Zook meet, my spirit soars, my soul is alive, and my life has true meaning."
http://www.geocities.com/zuk_tonka/zuk.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 04:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Good zuk bad shop

other than legalities(which if your account is true i wouldn't worry much), why don't you post the shop name, etc. so none of us run across this a-hole...

ROACH Da NastyPimp[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
http://http:briefcase.yahoo.com/roachtrax go to crazy pics, and check'em out...e-mail response, reaction, or questions to [email protected]!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 04:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry, I didn't think any of you would. It is in Villa Rica GA. I am sure I know everyone on the list that is from GA. I will get all the details and post them ASAP. I was so pissed I forgot to look at the name of the shop.

"Where the land and my Zook meet, my spirit soars, my soul is alive, and my life has true meaning."
http://www.geocities.com/zuk_tonka/zuk.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 04:59 PM

you may want to get the vin number and see if the DMV will give you the guys info. you would be his hero if you saved him $600. I hope you can get ahold of him.

Following Christ is a lot like wheelin', just follow the road (trail) less traveled!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 05:17 PM

Good for you, What hole did some of those supposed mechanics crawl out of.........

there is a mechanic near my house, I am totally will not ever use him.
I asked him a question one day , and the biggest pile of BS came out,

crap this guy has an anti-tank gun in his living room>>>>>

if you don't pay him on time, you get the 5 round sallute???? I don't want to find out.

If only we could post a generic "don't go to this shop" on the internet by state and area.
that would be great......

Rich_D
If you don't do anything, How do you know when you are done?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode