Zook spotting - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 07:03 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Zook spotting

Hey guys, I was flipping through the channels last weekend and all the sudden there were zooks blasting through mud puddles. I could not believe it. Then I realized it was CMT and I was watching an Alan Jackson video. Though out the entire video there are zooks boggin and pulling guys on a hood through the bog. The song was something about how it is okay to be a red neck. That bothered me. I live in GA just 30 min. north of where Alan Jackson is from. The zook footage was diffenetly in the south. It was suggesting to me that zuker were red necks. Red necks around here don't have zuks. Of coarse the cool part was the fact that there were zuks wheeling on T.V. What do you all think? And has anyone eles seen this video?

"Where the land and my Zook meet, my spirit soars, my soul is alive, and my life has true meaning."
http://www.geocities.com/zuk_tonka/zuk.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 08:06 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Zook spotting

What is CMT?

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 08:12 AM

country music television , i am a redneck born in north carloina raised in tenn and arkansas and live in arkansas .and yes i own a zuk! as i can say the same thing about yankees LOL LOL! Born american , southern by the grace of god.

RUN IN TO YOU LATER
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 08:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Tim CMT is country music televison. its on cable out in utah and it is alright to be a redneck. BILL

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 08:19 AM
GRW

Is it ok to be a redneck yank and own a zuk ?
If not I better leave :-)

Gary

post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 08:28 AM

I was born in Charlotte, NC and raised in Waxhaw, NC. I've lived here all my life. I hate rednecks. Anybody that says "Heritage Not Hate" is full of sh*t.

http://www.geocities.com/sloan_3_24_74
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 09:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Whoa. There guys this is not redneck bashing. I am not from the south and I don't watch CMT. I live in the south and love it here. I an not a red neck and I really don't know what one is. I do however know that the people around here think red necks are white trash. I don't feel that way at all. The big reason is, I know what white trash is. I have lived in CA, OR, WA, OH, WI, and GA. Soon to move to NC. Red necks to me are people who work hard out side all day and get there neck burned. It sounds to me from the song Alan Jackson thinks the same thing. Now from what you all have posted I know that a redneck is a bad thing or you guys would not have reacted the way you have. I was just displeased with the stereotype the video was giving. I hate stereotypes. I know they are part of life though.

"Where the land and my Zook meet, my spirit soars, my soul is alive, and my life has true meaning."
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 09:14 AM

I was born in Charlotte, NC and raised in Waxhaw, NC. I've lived here all my life. I hate rednecks. Anybody that says "Heritage Not Hate" is full of sh*t.Slaon WTF!?

all i can say is yall must have a little bit of a different opion on what a redneck is .But i no this if you come to paragould ark talking like that or im going to say pretty much any part of arkansas talking like that well theres a saying around here (one way fishing trip) !

RUN IN TO YOU LATER
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 09:19 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Wow. I lived in Millington TN for a few months in the Navy and I have been to Little Rock. I never would have guessed that stuff like that happens anymore. I thought it ended with the civil rights act. What happend?

post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2001, 09:27 AM

where in the piss do yall come to the concluision that a redneck is a racecist ? i would realy like to no? beacuse apparently you may live in the south but you sure dont no a thing about it .some of my good friends are of a iffneck orgin im redneck. so tell me i want to no how does a redneck= racesist?

RUN IN TO YOU LATER ( O AND I AM A RENECK )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode