Last chance to buy my LWB Samurai - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2001, 09:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Last chance to buy my LWB Samurai

I know I've mentioned it here before on occasion and if I'm overstepping my boundaries by listing it here one last time I apologize. I don't need to sell it, but I'd like to, mainly because I don't ever think I'll drive it much anymore now that I'm driving my 3.8L Zuk. If it doesn't sell I will forever keep it and once and for all shut up about it. So here goes.

The ebay ad:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cg...item=596445066

And a webpage with more details and pics. Don't forget to view page 2 for action pics:
http://www.geocities.com/raygoddamn/...l?998968476590

Thanks for your understanding.

BTW I know many of you think that I want too much for it but consider that stock LWB Zuks are selling for between $2500-$4000.

Ray

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2001, 08:02 PM

Re: Last chance to buy my LWB Samurai

hey man, remember me? i e-mailed you already about sammi's in winnipeg. hehehe, i'll give you $2000 canadian and a 1985 gmc s15 ext. cab. I know you'll say no... or maybe even NO. but i had to try! plus it'll give me a reason to visit winnipeg, i usually make an annual visit with all my friends. we used to stay in the polo park hotel. but since they fixed it up and put in the yacht club or whatever, it's too expensive for the quality of accomidations! Actually, i may be coming down there with a friend in a couple of weeks. If i do, i may have to come and check out your samurai collection! Anywayz... i let you think about the deal... hehehe, see ya

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2001, 08:25 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Hey Ray.
As you might know I'm goin got sell my LWB too. Today I moved it from it's hiding place (behind garage) to in front of the garage. I have the front shock mounts to finish and install the long brake lines. My question is do you drag your bum alot?
I keep having this vision of the tail end always dragging and that's one of the reasons I wanted to sell it and build a LWB StubbyButt. Now that I looked at it again I really kinda like it! SOooo I'm in limbo..............
I wouldn't ask this silly question if I had wheeled the friggin thing!!! but I didn't. So?

DannyL

http://www.partszuki.homestead.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2001, 08:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Danny, I emailed you a couple days ago responding to this same question. I'm always dragging my bum, that's why it takes me so long to get things done. The LWB however, I'd have to say rarely. On the occasions that I have it's always been the bumper that's caught and it's 1/4" steel so there's never any harm done. It's always on a steep rock ledge decline too. I know it's a big concern of yours and perhaps a major reason why you want to sell yours but I don't think you need to worry.

I had planned to "bob" mine when we were putting it together because I feared it would drag but now I'm glad I didn't. Longzuk on this BBS bobbed his but he runs on 31" tires. I'm running 33s and though you wouldn't think it would make that much difference it does.

Elijah, you never get anywhere without trying, but still NO!!! Mainly because I just don't need another truck in my yard (the neighbors are starting to talk). Contact me before you come to town. You're more than welcome to stop by on your way in - I'm right on the eastern edge of town about a mile south of the highway.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2001, 01:08 AM

You just may be getting an email for directions some time soon! that's definetly something i'd look forward to.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode