KICK A$$ U.S.A!!!!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2001, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

KICK A$$ U.S.A!!!!!!!!!

LET THE CARPET BOMBING COMMENCE!!!!!!
It's about damn time!!!

When I die I wanna' be buried in my Samurai....cause I haven't found a hole it can't climb out of yet!!! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
http://www.angelfire.com/in3/smitty808
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2001, 04:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: KICK A$$ U.S.A!!!!!!!!!

I still can not believe that for one man they would lie protect and put themselves into jeopardy like they did! I thougth it was funny cause it was as if the whole world just turned against them!! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]!!!!!!!!!! I say we hang em as a act of war or however the hell that works!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2001, 05:29 PM
Keyboard Implanted

HAHAHAHAH, I knew that this was going to happen! YEAH! Go USA!

-Brian

ULTIMATE ZUK
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2001, 06:59 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I also am glad we have started to destroy our enemy,BUT,with the start of attacks ,the WAR has just begun.They[the enemy] will continue to Kill our people and our troops until the last enemy is dead.Like some of you, who are combat vets,no one can know the sorrow and the pain that we yet have faced and soon all of AMERICA will face.LOVE you family and friends as never before-DO IT NOW,For tomorrow may never come.Most of you know I retired after 25 years in the government and I have seen these people [the enemy] work.To die is a great honor for them.Americans will not ever understand the how and whys of these people,I dont.Pray and be CAREFUL,I will be the first to say this to you my friends,It is an HONOR to have known you and I can say I do care about you all and your families.With my greatest respect and LOVE ,MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA ,your friend RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2001, 07:12 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I don't think I'm off base by saying that when a culture is in such poverty, they become ripe for militant ways. Militant beliefs tend to refocus their attention from their poverty, to a "great evil". Diverting attention from daily suffering and focusing it at free society tends to relieve the hardships.
I believe the last time a "leader" did something like this was in the 1930's and 40's. His means might have been on a grander scale, but the basics are the same.....
God help them........

All Good Medicine,
Crow

Creator, everything we do leaves a track. May our tracks be ones we would want you to see and others to follow......

post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2001, 07:56 PM

You can only do one thing with a rapid stray dog when it begins to threaten the family..... need I say anymore.
BTW poverty hasnt anything to do with the reason they are terrorist. I would go into more but this isnt the place for this type of dialog. There is more to their history then what people are seeing over the past few years or even decades.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2001, 08:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Exctly Crow, when you have nothing, you have nothing to lose. Brian be very careful where you are and your surroundings. I lived in Israel during the Gulf War and I'll tell you this I was damned careful where I was every minute of every day. These people won't hesitate to grab you and do GOD knows what to you to make a statement.
Keep your head down and powder dry!
ROB

post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2001, 03:16 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Thanks Rick and Rob, We are being very very careful of our surroundings here in the desert! Can't say much, but it feels like we are at war over here! Take care and God Bless!

-Brian

ULTIMATE ZUK
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2001, 08:00 AM
Keyboard Implanted

For those with questions as to why the taliban would support Bin ladin, It is becuase with his money and forign Arab "Volenteers" that they where able to sieze power. See the conection now? Once I did some
research on the sitrep on Afganistan The current approce makes sense. Most of the taliban troops are
pakistani's or saudi with afgani's mixed in.

Glenn
87' Zook Spoa,M/L 33's, 4.16 tcase,4.62 gears Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Lockers, 8klb winch, -Wildweasel2 NE4WI- club http://www.cs.umass.edu/~glenn/personal.html
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2001, 08:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Smitty 808
What will carpet bombing do, besides make Americans and the rest of the world feel better, cause it sure wont get bin laden,he will be hiding so deep an xray machine wouldn't find him. Don't get me wrong I'm not a pacifist, but don't beleive carpet bombing is the way to go here. I do not know how to bring him and his murderous colleagues to justice, includung the taliban, I have included in this post a posting from another board I frequent.

extract from news paper article....
The Afgan leaders former body guard reveals the fundamentalists regime...........

YOU must become so notorious for bad things that when you come into an area people will tremble in their sandles

"I want your unit to find neww ways of torture so terrible that the screams will frighten even the crows from their nests and if the person survives he will never again have a nights sleep"

These were the Afgans secret police chiefs instructions to recruits.

"We would beat them with staves soaked in water- like a knife cutting through meat- untill the room ran with their blood or their spines snapped. Then we would leave them with no food or water in rooms filled with insects untill they died".

His experiance of this cruilty made Mr H------- determined to let the world know what was happening in Afghanistan IN THE NAME OF RELIGION>>>...

"Mauybe the worst thing I saw was a man beaten so much, such a pulp of skin and blood that it was impossible to tell whether he had clothes on or not.. Every time he fell unconscious we rubbed salt into his wounds to make him scream"

this report was from the WEST AUSTRALIAN Saturday the 6 October if you want to read the full transcript

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode