Izook has a BBS too

In case anyone is interested:Greetings Everyone,

Welcome to the public beta test of the iZook.com message board. This is in
no way meant to replace all the great boards that are online, it is just our
way of saying thank you to our readers who have been asking for this
service. And yes we can add an "Advanced Forum"

http://www.izook.com/forums/[email protected]/

iZook Staff

88 Samurai, 1300 bored .020,Power Punch II head w/1600 exhaust valves,Low End AAPA cam,Weber,Calmini Header,2" Exhaust System,31/13.50/15 Baja Belted Radials

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2001, 11:14 AM

Re: Izook has a BBS too

Hey Flip, I got this email too. Are you the cause of this. If so, then you had to work fast. I sent you a post yesterday about gettin' with them for this. Did you?

Pillard

[email protected]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2001, 11:49 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

The BBS was put in place earlier in the week, we have been in talks about the info site though. Waiting to see what their response is on it. I've also been in contact with other sites, just to keep my options open.
R/T

88 Samurai, 1300 bored .020,Power Punch II head w/1600 exhaust valves,Low End AAPA cam,Weber,Calmini Header,2" Exhaust System,31/13.50/15 Baja Belted Radials

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2001, 02:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

COOOOOOOL! I THIN I'LL RE LOCATE. UNTIL THIS BBS BECOMES A HAPPY , HELPFUL PLACE AGAIN.

87 sammy (RAIL BUGGY) PROJECT 50 % complete. isuzu/chevy luv motor, auto tranny, 2 t-cases nissan/zook 7.5:1,tube chassis,4link vw rabbit coils rear,36"tsl's, 1/2 ton GM axles welded.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2001, 03:48 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Bill,

Have we done something to upset you? I don't read every post, but I feel this is a great place. Did someone get you pist off? I would be displeasured to see you leave.

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2001, 03:53 PM

Whats wrong Bill? I too thought this was a pretty peaceful and helpful board. Who or what has you ready to leave? I would hate to loose any good zuk owners.

"Rip it till it breaks, then build it back stronger"

88 hardtop, custom SPOA, 31's, ROCKCRAWLER T-Case w/ 'H' pattern 2WD LOW mod
Two nice dents from rolling(adds character)
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2001, 04:16 PM

Hey Bill, I would prefer you not leave, but I have read what is going on and i understand. if you want another bbs, that is somewhat untarnished, you could try http://www.cascadecrawlers.com. the bbs is really nicely setup with alot of nice features, and because it is soooo under populated i've sure it would take little work to make it a highly modified rig section. i really don't think chuki would mind, being that it would be getting more traffic. just a thought, again, I would prefer you not leave.

Following Christ is a lot like wheelin', just follow the road (trail) less traveled!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2001, 01:11 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanks guys. if ya don't know what happened check out my post called need new board ???. please don't respond and get it goin again on that post. i'll do both fer awhile though and see what happens.

87 sammy (RAIL BUGGY) PROJECT 50 % complete. isuzu/chevy luv motor, auto tranny, 2 t-cases nissan/zook 7.5:1,tube chassis,4link vw rabbit coils rear,36"tsl's, 1/2 ton GM axles welded.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2001, 08:42 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Okay, I see what you mean. Eventually, this forum will grow to the size that additional groups will be necessary. So here's my suggestion:

Split it into 4 sub forums: LJ series, SJ series, Sidekick/Tracker, and Vitara/GV/XL-7.

This is similar to the other forums. It would let the owner of each type of rig find and share info specific to their type of truck, regardless of level of being "built". I understand how info can get "lost in the sauce" so to speak, with soo much going on. I used to read EVERY post and respond to many, but I can't seem to find the time now, will all the post going on. But as far as the idea for advanced and beginner forums, I this that might be exclusionary and leave the newbies on a board with little advanced info.

So what do you think of my suggestion?

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2001, 12:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

ok yankee, it might work but my questions would be related to topics that have little in common with any street driven zook. airbags, crossover steering for dana 44, 2 foot travel drivelines,suspension geomotry, motors that won't fit in a zook,and,i'll never buy a kit to do hat i want. i couln't any way cause i've changed to much. what kind of exlosion proof fuel cell to use, hydraulic steering, etc etc etc etc. i just need help with these questions and other similiar ones. but it's being built zook like from a zook frame. low hp,low gears, lots o flex. nobody but zookers seem to understand this concept. where do i go and what do i do. as i understand it, izook was nice enough to provide an advanced board as well. soon as i can find it, i'll see if that works for me to gather the additional info i need. thanks for the input.. i'm however tired of going out of my way to not step on toe here and don't wanna fight anymore. the only reason i repond about the idea agin is i was asked a direct question trying to help me. if you other guys don't agree please keep it to your self cause i won't respond to it anymore unless it's constructive.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode