J**p question!?!?! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 05:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

J**p question!?!?!

no, i'm not selling out...it's just that my mom is coming to town, and we're gonna do some trails, and there will be others coming along and we won't fit in my Zuk(i wish there were a way..) so we're renting a J**p Cherokee....my question is,: Bone stock, which is more trail worthy, a J**p Cherokee, or J**p Grand Cherokee...i don't know much of either, but i'm tending to lean toward the regular Cherokee(more ground clearance?)...but if anyone knows something that the Grand has(limited slip,or lockers???)that the Cherokee doesn't please lemme know!!!

ROACH Da NastyPimp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 08:12 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Re: Jeep question!?!?!

If you at least don't have the decency to say Jeep, I'm not going to have the decency to answer your question.

If you hate them enough to not say "Jeep", then maybe you should haul them around in your Zuk, or rent something else.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 08:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: J**p question!?!?!

ya... i think its enough of not spelling jeep. i "usually" (hehe jk jk) dont have a prob with spelling it... J E E P

i dont think the jeep Forum make fun of zuki names? do they jeepn? im sure most of them have zukis as secondary or whatever right?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 08:42 PM
Keyboard Implanted

come on guy's...give the guy a break...at least he's talking his mom wheelin! That should say something for the poor guy.....lol

1988.5 Silver JX, SPOA, 31x10.50's, snorkle, more toy's on the way.
"Tuck in behind me! I'll show you where to crash!"
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 09:02 PM
Old Hand

sheesh!! Taking it kind of personal aren't you? I always get bashed by the Heep guys out on the trails It's all in fun. I like Heeps too.

-Ryan
'88 Sami. Moderately modified. Two track mind
[email protected]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 09:19 PM
Keyboard Implanted

When I owned my Jeep cherokee and was invited to those 4x4 test tracks for Jeep, the grand cherokee rode like a dream!!!! I'd say go for the grand for the comfort! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM it was nice, then I got a zook and it was good.
<hahah yeah>

I'm LOCKED!
Got zook?I do,88.5 spoa'd on 29'shttp://www.geocities.com/bik3r
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 09:36 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Yes, this guy is a newby, and he's obviously taken some of "your" idiotic traits to heart. You may not think you're influencing new people with the "heep" and "**" posts, but you obviously are. This is wrong.

And no, it's not in "fun" when others start to do it in a non-fun manner. We are all in this for the same reason, to go off-roading. It doesn't matter whether we drive a Jeep, Ford, Zuk, Unimog, or ATV, "WE" are against the environmental wacko's out there, not one another.

You never see the Jeep people, or any others for that matter, bashing the Zuki's.

So how about dropping the 3rd grade attitudes and start posting like normal adults. If you can't at least do that, then you don't deserve to get an answer.

Yes, some of us Jeep owners are also Zuki owners, and the only flak we get is from the Zuki side, never the Jeep side, I wonder why that is. I hear about the "Jeepers Attitudes" all the time, yet the only attitude I find is over here and towards jeeps. Do some of you have THAT MUCH of an inferiority complex? Is this like a "Short Man's Complex", where you have to stand up and attack anything larger to prove a point? You have made your choice, you drive a Zuk, why can't you be happy and content with it

Yes, I know about the long lasting Chevy/Ford rivalry, it's the same as the Army/Navy, but there is no Jeep/Samurai rivalry, it's some of you guys trying to create one. Well, won't happen, the Jeepers don't give the Zuk's a second thought. Fact is, they're so close on everything it's a matter of preference like Diet Coke and Tab.

The "Geeze, I wasn't doing it to be harmful" is the same as saying "Geeze, I didn't mean for my kids to grow up as bigots. I don't hate different people, I was only doing it for fun." See how stupid that sounds?

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 10:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

All right jeepn... no name callin here or anything, we cool?

post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 10:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Fellas, fellas...c'mon now...There is a middle ground here! Wheeling is supposed to be fun, competitive and good natured! While I agree the names are a bit childish, there is no way Jeepn will ever convince me that the Jeepers don't talk trash about Zuks, at least as much as Zuks talk trash about them. Some of you boys wheel once in a while...I'm among other 4x4 on a weekly basis. They ALL talk trash about one another, I'm not just talking about a few friends, I'm constantly among strangers too. I think we all just gotta be careful...when you are chatting with your Jeep/Zuk/Metro driving buddy and wanna call his vehicle a piece of crap, then do it, but be careful here, you are among the public...likewise, we all need to try harder not to be so offended by names...does heep,J**p, Susucki, baby jeep, Samutry or the other hundreds of names for other cars REALLY hurt anybody? If they do, you should try to grow a thicker skin.
R/T

88 Samurai, 1300 bored .020,Power Punch II head w/1600 exhaust valves,Low End AAPA cam,Weber,Calmini Header,2" Exhaust System,31/13.50/15 Baja Belted Radials

post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 11:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

*childish giggle* hehe ive never heard those names bout zuki b4 hehe.

i have heard (wich was the worst) bitch jeep. Female jeep>.

but then i laughed at the guy and asked where hes vehicle was he said he dint have one and i said HEHE OK

*it was really the pontiac 6000 small car in the mud pit*

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode