Zookin 2K1 Was....... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Zookin 2K1 Was.......

GREAT!!!
I have many people to thank for having a blast at the event. Max & Heidi are first. They were nice enough to lend me there rigs to join the gang for the event. I have to apologize for bailling on you Max. I really felt/feel bad about the whole situation. It was a downer after two fantastic days of trail riding. Our adventure was further screwed by our return to Canada and the reception at the border....enough said. Max if there is anything I can do to make good for my blunder let me know.
Next. Glenn, Sue and Allan. I can't say enough about your hospitality. You guys are the goods.....
The rest of the motley crew, you all know who you are, all of you are priceless! I couldn't have been in better company for such an exciting weekend.

Thank you all for being awesome Zukkers!

DannyL

http://www.partszuki.homestead.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 11:05 PM

Re: Zookin 2K1 Was.......

Danny you owe me nothing, its not your blunder and im confused why you would say such slander?? I really enjoyed your company and it was great to see my rigs in action from the outside. It gives me a different perspective and lets me see what i would like to work on. Thats valuable to me and i appreciate you giving me the opprotunity. I am also pleased that my rig got you thru the mud and basically to almost the very end of the trail. It turned out to be the alt and after swapping it i just drove it home. Took time, but it wasnt hard or frusterating at all, if anything you owe Joe for staying with me and on my tail all the way home as he filled your shoes. Like i told Mark (jeepn) if i wasnt married, id turn gay and snatch joe up in a minute just for the size of his HEART. Thank god im married cause i dont think i could make that kind of change, itd be a real pain in the arse... Im glad you came and had fun, thats what you get for driving all those miles. I really enjoyed Ryans company too. By the way, I lost my keys that weekend. If anyone who was there has seen or picked up a set of keys that has a tag on it that says, "andover training gym" on them please let me know. Hope i dont have to wait a year to hook up with you two again.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 11:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds like a great time Danny. It seems like the Suzuki-exclusive events in which people travel from all over to attend have a special feeling about them. Just curious, what kind of hassle did the border monkeys give you? This was the Canadian border guards?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 11:29 PM

Hiya all,
This was a class act gathering...I just wish I could have stayed for the Sat night festivities...Max, I hope your old dog is OK...I hated to see that happen...and thnx again for letting me sleep in ur car...To the red hardtop owner, thnx again for use of the spare on Ma Bell...You were a life saver...To whomever took the pic of my Sammi in her best form, thnx...Mine was the 95 with the fat arse tires courtesy of Mark...Mark, the check is in the mail...Wink, wink,...LOL...It really is...Everyone was great, I just wish that I could have stayed the extra day...From the looks of the pics, everyone had a lot more fun...I hope to meet up with all you psychos again soon...I got some good pics, but I will have to get them developed and scanned...Thnx again to all...Best bunch of people I have had the pleasure of hangin with...Tom

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2001, 09:00 AM
Keyboard Implanted

DannyL -

See what happens when you exceed the 1 Molson per hour rule![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, I absolutley love yours and Ryan's company. The two of you are a blast. I have a sarcastic wit about me (really) and enjoy the company of those who share that quality. And those who love Suzuki trucklets.

We'll all have to make the trek up to you guys for some wheeling (just no La Prarie). Then we can all go to Upper Canada Village and feel unwanted.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img], or at least us Yanks will.

And I agree with Max, a year is too long to wait to hang with you mugs again.

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2001, 10:18 AM
I Do This For The Glory

Those cavity searches hurt, don't they.

Heh, heh, heh...

It was a good time, wish I could have run with both groups on the first day, sounds like both had a lot of fun. What's in store for the spring? I heard someone mention Paragon?

Wyld Bill and I were talking about maybe hosting a Maine Spring Fling (trail ride when the frost comes out of the ground) in the spring sometime. We'll have to check out some trails and it's still in the talking phase, but then you all could see what our trails look like, which is a little different. Nothing like a little grease added to a seemingly gentle slope to make things interesting. I have some trails in mind, mxnhid has been on them when they're dry, but there's even some decent ones for the more stock guys. I dunno, just thinking out loud at this point.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2001, 10:52 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Gonzookin is the paragon run in the spring, that place is AWSOME! Hopfully we will get guides to the more hardcore sections of the park this next time.
I guess i shouldn't have put that "I have a bomb" bumpersticker on Dannys truck.... Alan had a great time with you BTW Danny.

Glenn
87' Zook Spoa,M/L 33's, 4.16 tcase,4.62 gears Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Lockers, 8klb winch, -Wildweasel2 NE4WI- club http://www.cs.umass.edu/~glenn/personal.html
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2001, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Tim
I didn't mean to leave you out of the thx list. I know that you also worked on the organizing part too. Ryan said he had a blast with ya and was really glad you two hooked up. I hope that this will fire up his interest in building his truck. I'm really glad I changed my mind about going.....
I'm now suffering with a cold that my good friend gave me.....all bad!

DannyL

post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 04:21 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Man...I wish I could have made it. Sounds like you guys had a blast!

All Good Medicine,
Crow

Creator, everything we do leaves a track. May our tracks be ones we would want you to see and others to follow......

post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 08:36 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Oh it was Crow. I was looking forward to meeting you too.....oh well mext time I guess.....

DannyL

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode