Spawn of BillTooley... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

Spawn of BillTooley...

Egads! Be afraid of this beast! I went over to Bill's house the other day to make sure he was gettin' his rail-buggy zook done[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. I took the camera to accurately record his progress.

A lot of it is tacked together, as it's still in the design phase, but he's got the rearend all coiled up, and it looks sweet!

He's gettin' this much flex and he hasn't really touched the front end yet! Can't wait to see the finished product! Lookin' pretty rad, Bill!

Being the the manical lunatic he is, Bill's actually toyin' with the idea of puttin' a V8 in this thing[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]! I always tell 'im he's crazy, but he no listen to me!

Pillard

[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 12:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Spawn of BillTooley...

it's all coming together and i should done in 60 days or so and i should have the 2 t-case thing done this week. leeme know whatcha think guys?

87 sammy (RAIL BUGGY) PROJECT 50 % complete. isuzu/chevy luv motor, auto tranny, 2 t-cases nissan/zook 7.5:1,tube chassis,4link vw rabbit coils rear,36"tsl's, 1/2 ton GM axles welded.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 01:13 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Bill, that thing is bad ass! I love the way it looks! That is a flex monster! Are ya going to toss a V8 in there? What kind of rear end is that, a Corp. 12 bolt? Nice work on the rear suspension! Also, are you going to make a body for it or just tack some Diamond plate to it, that would look kinda cool! Anyway, keep the pic's coming! Later

-Brian

ULTIMATE ZUK
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 01:14 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Post deleted by Zuk Jr.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 01:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

everyone is trying to talk me out of the v-8. all i'm gonna say is , i measured a small block before buiding the beast and it will fit nicely with very little effort. and yes that is a 12 bolt rear and 10 bolt front and they are both welded. i've only got 1900 bucks in it so far out of the $3000 i had budgeted from the sale of my last sammy. so i should make it.the body will recieve small amounts of diamond plate but mostly open chassis.

87 sammy (RAIL BUGGY) PROJECT 50 % complete. isuzu/chevy luv motor, auto tranny, 2 t-cases nissan/zook 7.5:1,tube chassis,4link vw rabbit coils rear,36"tsl's, 1/2 ton GM axles welded.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 01:40 PM
mike shannon

man take some advise on this one, make a fold down windsheild. i about froze my ass off this year in colorado. it looks like it is going to be bad ass. jai bird and i went and picked up his dana 44 front and 60 rear thats going on his p.u. starting to fit the front end tonight. will post some pics. i thing we are going to 38s on his just to make some clearance for the 60. we will see what the funds ok. later mike

zuks and toys
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 02:15 PM

id stay with the isuzo enine.... (if its runnin fine)

believe me, a v8 will throw your balance way off - and lets face it you dont have any way to move the engine further back if you run 2 xcases ...

the balance problems you cause will far outweigh the benefits of the extra power...

also think of the torque multiplication with 2 cases... your sami transfer WILL go bad... (36" and 2 lockers) stay within the limits of reason (mho)

just imagine what happens within the case if you go through a unloaded-loaded-unloaded cycle in the rear end (hopping wheel) ... ->walk back home

I am involved in a similar (however not that extreme) project ... and we stuffed a mazda 2.0L Turbodiesel engine into it - thats a 150lb of torque at 1800rpm ...(also 2 cases) ... but then again its a cj6 ans waaaaay looooonger ;oP

alfred

post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 04:37 PM
Keyboard Implanted

lookin cooool man. what kind of coils did ya use in the rear????
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 04:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

HEY BB, I USED VW RABBIT COILS.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 09:26 PM
Keyboard Implanted

ohhh boy, ya got me thinkin now with those pretty pics. this could be a contagous thing.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! i neeed mental help, PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEEE, tinkeritis is begining to attack again, i can feel it comeing on!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
please somebody end my suffering!!!!!!!
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode