Back from Tellico - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
CSR

Back from Tellico

We had another Awesome ride at Tellico! The weather was incredible, a little cool at night but great during the day. I met some new folks which is always a pleasure. Trailwalker rode "shotgun" with me Saturday, maybe I didn't scare him too bad.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Chris from Atlanta(psf4x4), is a wildman! He made Helicopter Pad look easy! For the guys that went with the other group.... sorry we didn't get to talk much, maybe we'll meet next time.

[email protected]
http://www.geocities.com/zuki_chris/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 06:11 PM
Addict

Re: Back from Tellico

Just got in myself ! (4:30 pm ) The wife and I had a great time and are trying to unpack. I'll try to post something about the trip tonight.

<font color=red>Toolmaster</font color=red>
http://caos.rockcrawler.com/
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 06:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Guys I am back. I was with group three. We were the not so wild guys. Anyway it was good to meet with you all. The people that rode with us were; Brad (Bradzooky)his wife and buster, James from our club rode with us also. We rode trails 6, 8, 4, and 5. It took all day but we had a blast. I think we all had a few close call with rolling and I took out my rear running light. I deeply sorry goes out to the three guys from Atlanta that we didn't see till it was time to go. I want to thank Mike at Zuki South for the cool event sticker. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did but I some how doubt it. I don't think I could have had any more fun than I did. Thanks for riding with us Brad. And thanks for the cool pens and stickers. Jess wants to get a muffler from you guys some time real soon, I will keep you posted. Later Days

"Where the land and my Zook meet, my spirit soars, my soul is alive, and my life has true meaning."
http://www.geocities.com/zuk_tonka/zuk.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 06:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I wanted to post that our club had eight members there through out the day. That is for the offical count, if anyone is counting. I know that puts the count over what last years was. (last year 15)

"Where the land and my Zook meet, my spirit soars, my soul is alive, and my life has true meaning."
http://www.geocities.com/zuk_tonka/zuk.html
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
CSR

I was just outside checking out the damages.....

one drivers side marker light(front fender), dents on the hood, front fender, and rear fender, scars on the roll cage, right rear spring pad broke loose, left rear spring twisted, and traction bar mounts broken. Not bad for two days of Tellico![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
We did Slickrock on Friday, Gaurdrail and Helicopter Pad on Saturday. I didn't have much trouble with Slickrock and Gaurdrail.... Helicopter kicked my butt this trip though![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] It's not over, I'll be back! Zuki will win!

[email protected]
http://www.geocities.com/zuki_chris/
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 08:21 PM
Keyboard Implanted

sounds like yall had a blast. lookin forward to seein pics. really sorrry i couldnt wheel with yins this weekend. just wasant meant to be.

toolmaster, need a favor please. dummy me left my event stickers sittin in the yeller v6 samurai friday when i up bs'n with them. can ya get em to send em to me??? sure would appreciate it. will email ya my address.
thanks.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 10:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Just wanted to let you guys know I made it back aslo. I had a great time. Saturday was a blast and all I can keep thing of is that I drove up guardrail (as did a lot of other zooks)but it was my first time to do it and was very pleased. Hope every body else had as good time as I did.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 11:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

pic's! pic's! pic's! pic's! pic's! pic's!!!!!!!!!

brian wilson
80 cj5 "high 5"
stretched to 100" wb
vortec350/4L80E/d300/d60fr/14br/detroits/4.56/38's
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 05:34 PM
Old Hand

We got back yesterday, didn't even unpack. Just crashed. Helluva trip for sure! You guys showed a first timer a great time. Everyone was super nice. Chris I met at econo lodge on fri. night, thanx for the map. I believe toolmaster was the one who let me drop my gear at his campsite-pre'shate that. And of course Jason----BIG thanx man--great ride, great company, great hospitality!!! Leslie & Buster Brown send a big 'ol howdy to you guys. I'm getting my pics developed tomorrow & will post them a.s.a.p. I'm only sorry that I didn't get to meet Billy bOb. But hey, there's always later. Again thanks to everyone for making my first trip to tellico very memorable. Brad & Leslie Johnson (and Buster)

'88 skuzi, 7"spoa, welded front&rear,31"tires,fresh 1.3L,cam,weber,tri-y......wanna wheel?
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 06:46 PM
Atoy4x4

Here's a pic of CSR and Trailwalker making their way down to Pinch Rock

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-554948-P0002325.jpg (93.9 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode